Monday, June 2, 2014

An award of appreciation!

I always love to do something unique and different. I was educated in an excellent elementary school which owes for the little bit of language skills that I possess. When I ended up learning physics, I never knew what life had in store for me, but I knew that raising kids would be the priority that I am expected to anticipate. As I approached my 31st birthday, I badly realized that I have not done any justice to what I have and what I was doing. My husband has the credit of introducing the concept of blogs, and Blogadda owes the concepts where i unleash my creativity.

 In my restricted time, I am trying hard to read and cover fellow bloggers's thoughts, I sit thinking, I wonder, and I appreciate sometimes loudly, sometimes in silence. 4 months since this blog emanated, I am rediscovering myself; I am assuring myself that I am capable of doing something substantial. Now, as I sail through the sea of talented bloggers, I am slowly making acquaintances and one such is blogging at EUPHORIAN DREAMS . Sahiti, a doctor, who loves to express thoughts, besides her time demanding profession, has extended her kindness by nominating me to a Liebster award. While Liebster means a lot encompassing around 'kindness', I find it as a means of understanding fellow bloggers much better. Hearty wishes and thank you Sahiti, it means a lot! Now, I have to be more cautious, to chisel my words even more sensible!
MY FIRST AWARD!

The Liebster Award Official Rules:

If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!


My answers to sahiti's questions:

1. Favorite book?
    Jane Eyre.

2. Are you a morning or an evening person?
    A morning with a coffee.

3. The best gift you received so far?
    Two letters of appreciation from my professors.

4. Your pastime other than blogging? 
     Baby sitting mine, leaves me timeless!

5.Your favorite color?
     Lavender.

6. How do you control your anger?
     I shout, the victims being my husband, my son and daughter. No one else sees the real me!

7. The happiest day of your life so far?
       I find happiness in everyday!

8. Your motto for life?
      To outgrow my children into noble human beings.

9. Lines which you can never get off your head.
       Do or Die.

10.Your biggest strength?
      My ability to judge people, which help me to decide, 'go near or far'!

11. One word that defines you?
      priya (Love!)


11 facts about me:

1. I am an emotional fool! No need for glycerin!
2. I hold an M.Phil degree in Physics, which I don't know what to do with.
3. I started cooking the next day of my marriage and gladly, I have got hands on it J
4. I sometimes beam in pride when I look at the brother- sister duo, I have given birth to.
5. I cannot resist chocolates and ice cream.
6. I shed a lot of tears when I guffaw, for which people get amused!
7. I am a spiritual person, I love to visit temples.
8. I have very less friends.
9. I think twice before I talk.
10. I am a perfect planner.
11. I am awaiting a perfect DSLR to start a cooking blog.

I feel pride and pleasure to take this opportunity to honor the following bloggers with the Leibster award:

2. Midnight Scribbles by Sabeeha Parack
3. StoryKaar by Pawan Hegde
4.Dreams and dimensions by Jyotsna Bhatia.
5. Thoughts.. by Dr. Sushree Dash
6. Fact Fiction by Tanaya


and my questions to them:

1. Do the characters you create have the impression of your qualities?

2. Favorite food?

3. Do you share your secrets with anyone?

4. Given a chance to visit USA, whom do you take with, parents or love?

5. Do you get angry?

6. What attracts you more, babies or flowers?

7. Do you like to read lengthy posts?

8. What is your unforgettable dream?

9. Do you apologize verbally, for your mistakes?

10. Do you like to spend or save?

11. What is 'love' according to you?

Congratulations to the nominees.. Congratulations Sahiti!  Hope you all get more and more appreciations and acknowledgements! Wish you all the very best!



16 comments :

  1. Congratulations on the awarddd...and mphil is awesome! :p aw you have a kiddie too? Do post pics of them :))

    I feel so honouredd Thank you thank you! :*
    Hehe hopefully I can do them questions soon :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sabi, pics? will do :) Hearty wishes and ofcourse, take your time :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for gifting me with this award :)
    It's good to know a bit more about you and could relate to that as I did have a mental picture of yours ;)

    Your blog is as creative as it's name ....and oh my Physics ....I take a bow :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha :) thanks sushree!! Your words warm my heart pretty enough, for the morning! thanks!

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much Priya !!! I shall do the post soon :) Humbled!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome Athira :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you once more Priya. And sorry for the delay! Here's my post :)

      http://awanderingmindofabookaholic.blogspot.ae/2014/06/i-got-nominated-for-liebster-award-by.html

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on getting a Liebster award. It was nice to know more about you. :)
    Looking forward to your cookery blog too. I might need it soon. :P

    And thank you so much for awarding me one. I'm very honoured. :)

    The questions you have asked are very interesting. I can't wait to answer them. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, pawan.. you getting married?? ;0 You deserve the award first hand, friend :) You like the questions? My pleasure!! :) Eagerly waiting to read it all :)

      Delete
    2. No, but I'm moving out soon. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so so much for the award. Great to know you more about you. :) :) And yes, would love to see the pics of your babies :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conratulations for the award! You do have a way with words. Loved your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations again :)
    http://storykaar.blogspot.in/2014/06/liebster-shiebster-haayo-rabbaa.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Priya! I read your blogs and find them really beautiful...coming straight from your heart! Kudos to you for finding the time, energy and the ideas to write so well after caring for your babies! Hats off to you, sister!! Motherhood is a full time job and you manage it so well along with your hobby......commendable! That is the reason why I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! I can see that you have won the award before..but, you really write so well! SO, congrats!! Keep writing beaufitully always!!! You can read about the award, the questions and all in my post....here...http://shilpaview-ideas2.blogspot.in/2014/06/and-liebster-award-goes-tome.html

    ReplyDelete

Wish to add a feather to my pencil or need the eraser? Well, just tell me what..