Tuesday, July 15, 2014

A woman in black!

Nothing is darker than this color and that is what makes it stand unique. It insinuates royalty. It is so strange that the western world regards black as a symbol of mourning while they celebrate it for its elegance, too. Everything that is in black is beautiful. A simple piece of coal that glows with a spark of fire, the gathering of dark clouds, the cute pandas, the crows that team up, a black butterfly and many more… there is black to add beauty in everything. Black rules… Above all, we all have come from the dark, warm and cozy caves, where our mothers nurtured us for 10 months, and we all have black pupils in our eyes. Women love black, that too women who are over-sized and I belong to that category... Even if I am not, I would dare not neglect black. God has naturally gifted me with dark hair, a thick brow and dark lashes, so what I would desire would definitively be materials in black…

1. A black evening gown:
 Whatever the design is, however it looks, black gives the magical look that we (the pear shaped women) expect our dresses to give. Therefore, a black evening gown with sleeves is the first thing I would wish for. I am sure that black would not reveal things, but my grandiose stature.

2. Black Diamond:
Thousands of white diamonds in an array and one black amidst, and where does your eyes go? Yeah, that is what I want, next. A stunning earring in black diamond, to add up to the beauty of the evening gown.

3. A black clutch:
 A simple black clutch, a somewhat big one, that would suit me, holding my essentials and of course the slim and sleek black smart phone.

4. Shoes:
A black gown would look even greater if I wear; a crystal embellished satin heels on my foot. The swaying black gown and the perfect tapping of the over-perfect heels, a perfect picture!

5. A Mercedes Benz Car:
The best reserved for the last! Meant for its royalty and elegance, the Benz cars have been a unanimous attraction for all ages. I am not an exception, too… I desire to own the upcoming Mercedes Benz 2015 S65 AMG Coupe, simply because it is the 'ultimate'.





Video framed by me, but picture copyrights belong to google!

 Having all this and that is all? Let me think more. On a beautiful day, at the time of dusk when the Sun goes to rest and the moon appears to emanate romance, I imagine the black-adorned 'me' at the wheels of the elegant Benz, gliding on the road. I reach the hotel where I am supposed to have candle light dinner with my husband. He opens the door of the car for me. Needless to explain, he looks stunning in the black outfit that he wears. Smilingly, he leads me to the terrace, neatly decorated with scented candles and flowers. Gazing the dark sky, and the twinkling stars, holding our hands together, we give a toast saying, "Nothing beats Black!"

This contest is a part of #WhatTheBlack activity at BlogAdda.com

2 comments :

  1. Wow Priya! This 'woman in black' is dressed to kill with all the right accessories :)
    Modern day Cinderella who drives in the Benz, & not horse-carriage :)
    Best wishes for the contest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaah, thank you so much,anita! :) I am honoured by your comment! :)

    ReplyDelete

Wish to add a feather to my pencil or need the eraser? Well, just tell me what..